This is a very healthy dosa made using millets and sprouted green gram. The best part is that you don’t have to ferment the batter, just after grinding, you can make the dosa right away. The leftover batter can be kept in the refrigerator for few days. Try it, surely you will like it.
- Varagu ——————– 1 cup
- Sprouted green gram—– 1 cup
- Enough water to grind
- Salt to taste
How to make
- Soak the varagu for four hours then grind the varagu and sprouted green gram into a fine batter using a blender or mixer, add salt to the batter and mix it well, now the batter is ready for making the dosa.
- Place the dosa pan (any cast iron skillet or non stick wide pan) on the stove in medium heat
- Once the pan is hot, pour one full ladle of batter and spread it evenly in circular shape
- Cook both the sides until lightly brown
- Serve when it is hot with your favorite chutneys
- Here I am serving with coconut chutney and dasa podi