It is a easy recipe and very healthy one, lets see the recipe to make it.
- Broccoli 2
- Cooked chickpea 1 cup
- Grated coconut 1/4 cup
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- Split urad dal 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Vegetable oil 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
HOW TO MAKE
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces
- Take a pan and keep in high heat
- Once the pan gets hot add the oil and add the mustard seeds
- Once mustard seeds crackles add the cumin seeds, split urad dal and garlic pieces stir for a minute
- Then add the broccoli, chili powder, turmeric and salt
- Sauté for another 3 minutes
- Add the cooked chickpea and the grated coconut, mix them well
- Stir it couple of minutes and turn off the stove
- Now it is ready to serve
Thanks Aji for the receipe. I tried your receipe, it came out really well😊🙏.
Thank you Gayathri!